1. Goods travel on behalf of, at the buyer's responsibility and risk. The Seller has no responsibility after delivery. Product loading and insurance takes place under the responsibility and care of the buyer or the transport company performing the transfer on behalf of the buyer. .
2. Any payment is recognized and proved only with official receipt of K. KANELLAKIS S.A. .
3. The seller retains the ownership of the goods until the invoice is fully paid. .
4. The buyer is aware of and accepts the product's specifications and considers it appropriate for its intended use.
5. After receipt of the goods, returns are strictly admitted within 10 days and upon written notice to the buyer and the seller's consent. .
6. By signing, receipt of the invoice the buyer unreservedly accepts the quantities and values listed.
7. Materials to be recycled and processed shall be accepted only with the necessary documents and the permit required by the legislation. .
8. Products which are not separated and contain foreign bodies are not acceptable.
9. K. KANELLAKIS SA uses the prescribed practices by law for all the plastics it produces. There is no responsibility for the subsequent use of the materials by its customers. It is responsibility of the buyers to check the suitability of the products that produced. .
10. Technical Data Sheets (TDS) as well as Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) are only given to customers and cannot be copied without the company’s consent. .
11. The sales of K. KANELLAKIS S.A. are subject to the above terms, unless otherwise agreed in writing. The courts of Thebes are designated to resolve any dispute.